Monday, April 23, 2012

First day as Year 3

Went back to TP for the MPSIP briefing which was one and a half hour long. Pretty much not prepared for any internship.
What's worse is for 6 months and my allowance is like the least among the people and groups I asked around. But I will survive! 
I will conquer this shit.

Problem arise for the boy, I hope you are feeling better after today's company with me and your buddies. Please feel better. I will give you all the support you need my dear.
To the arcade to chill and went to ToysRUs to relieve the secondary school days. Those days was really good, happy go lucky, totally different from Poly. Saw monopoly, then the boy and Tim felt like playing so headed to my place to play the all time fav broad game!


Bishi bashi, all time fav machine at the arcade! But sadly it was out of servive so we couldnt play.


Let the game begin. Cheater bugs Tim and BK cheated throughout the game with hidden stolen 500k cash!



Game lasted for almost 2 hours! Slightly past 7 me and the boy went bankrupt so Song Kai and Tim was last two standing. Headed over to Ang Keong for dinner which we talk about the days in SHS. Things was less complicated when we were younger.

This week gonna be tiring, waking up 640 everyday now. 19 weeks of internship, let's go.
xxx



No comments: