Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy almost friday!

Me on the second day of internship &

on the third day!

Purple vans vs yellow socks


My workstation!

Hotmail and gmail's tab always there, so many mails to read and all the updates together with hot milk tea which made me lao sai the whole of today. :'(

Found in the rules and regulation for airport!

My supervisor is simply the boss. Created a whatsapp group with the emoji of aeroplanes for me and Yiping  so that he could contact us without walk to the end of the our work stations to update us on anything.

Mac breakfast on the second day of work! 

At the viewing gallery, looking through glass windows for some airport inspirations and looking for airport sense.

4day work week this week and so is next week! Almost done with first week of my internship. I am so thankful that I have a awesome supervisor to help us through this internship. He knows his stuff even just being at the department for only 8 months with no airport background! He has all plan out for our project and assignments. 

I am in the Master Planning Department, not the ideal unit I want to be in ( I wanted facility management side) but I am still glad I in this department. People there are generally nice and friendly which made the whole workplace environment comfortable.

Luckily for us, we have staff pass for staff discounts at the all the food places which really made a huge difference! Tomorrow will be stalking people around T1, let there be cute guys!

Happy Friday everybody. 

No comments: