Sunday, April 22, 2012

(Failed)Surprise

First under age party together, this was only 3 years ago. All like kukumalu, so pretty worrrrrr.
Cant believe now we three are 19th, and look how things change. How we all grow together. I want to see the both of them settle down to the one they love. We matured quite a bit. Love you both. 
X


Last year Weisia's surprise 18th @ Void deck

This year still @ Void deck 

Damn fail surprise cause I made myself seen to WS while she was going to get a drink from the vending machine. 
Le Fail.

Face still round like fishball. 



Shall wait for the other two lians to upload the BBQ's photos!

<10 hours to MPSIP briefing in school then when tuesday comes, my internship officially starts. 
Hello peak hour crowd on bus and office hours. 
Please let my internship be fun, or at least a tiny bit fun!


No comments: