Friday, September 21, 2012

Ten thousand promises, ten thousand ways to lose

Working partner at MBFC. Simply relax the whole shift from 10-4pm

I want to go to the infinity pool at MBS again. Maybe I should book a room for mama this year and let her enjoy it too! 

Wednesday means ladies night which also means party. 

Had to report at M1 Paragon at 630am. Crazy people queuing on the 20th sept 3pm when iphone 5 launching at 21st sept 8am. But the queue wasnt long compared to iphone 3 or 4. Or maybe is just M1?

First 10 people crazy enough to queue for the iphone 5! The guy on the left is the first guy to queue! 

My coffee girls. 

 I'm left with emptiness that words cannot defend. 
I dont want to make any promises, not now. Just take it really slow and see how the chemistry goes. Just need to be fair to myself.

Happy weekends everybody! 


No comments: