Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sun goes down, stars come out

Standard Chart Mid Autumn Event @ MBFC
So nice to be working here again, even for a while. This office environment is more awesome then facing all four walls. But this is only the 21st floor. On the 49th floor would be so much more breathtaking.






Today was just suay to the maximum, lost in suntec trying to find cheers, spend 30mins looking for it, walked the towers and most of the shops. Nevermind, cannot find the bus at the bus stop.
Train to Aljunied and took the wrong bus and in the different direction, when I finally got the correct route and on the correct bus, went to the wrong outlet. Can somebody as blur as me? 
But on the bright side, the night ended in a good way. Dinner with fatty and he got me gifts from BKK. Loving the dream catcher. 

Back to war tomorrow at MBFC. I really feel like a broken radio on repeat. Almost everyday repeating the same thing and non stop.

I need my voice back.

No comments: