Sunday, December 11, 2011

Square one

Words mean a lot to me, tho just plain words. Promises too. But they once meant a lot, not now anymore. I don't want to be your second when I know I can be your first. Thinking about us, our love we have, how much I would give up for you. I could give up all for you, but would you do the same? For once, I just want you to do something cause you want it, not cause you know I am angry or upset with you. But doesn't mean I am angry, I love you any lesser, I love you the same, maybe more. Why does shit always happen to me when exams or even term test is nearing.

Some say love is when you don't know why you seem to be attracted to that person. Some say love last sometimes and some say it hurts instead. You call me 'your baby', but I need you to show it to me. I really need you tonight to be here with me.

I always love you, never have I love you any less.

No comments: