Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lovable

Brought the sissy out to town. Her first time going to town and see the christmas and lightings. which btw, wasnt so grand this year. But still loving the christmas trees around! 














One day before the boy's tp, sat in a lorry, at the back. One hell of a ride.

LOL real hard when I saw his face and I managed to capture it. was craving for home cook pasta from him, but he was lazy to cook and I was a little lazy to wash. So settled for pasta at pasta mania! He had two plates of pasta, who is the pig now huh.




2 dec where the boy passed his TP! Freaking 8 demerit points only. Can he take my TP for me. I got two immediate failure. I cant drive for nuts. ):




So took his baby swift sports out for a spin! Another hell of a ride I would say. I screamed when he change lane. I foresee more screaming in the car with him. No more taking bus home whenever going back from his place! Feel my happiness. 

So...
3 projects due this week.
6 more days to my term test.
12 more days to K.O.R.E.A.
19 more days to christmas.
25 more days to our one year.

No comments: