Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am not the happiest person. In fact, in the battle between joy and misery, I’d say that the latter often seems to prevail. I don’t like this, and every day I refuse, for the eighty millionth time, to put up with another minute of it. But the world does what it does, and I often find it disagreeable. After all these years, I’m kind of resigned to that. But I do have one thing on my side: I have enormous faith. And hope. I am not speaking of the kind you find in church or in the afterlife or in heaven or in the Saint James Bible or in the Hare Krishna’s that we all encounter changing flights in the airports of the world. I am speaking of a simple faith that says that one way or another, no matter how many times I stumble and stub my big toe, somehow life is going to work itself out.

-The Bitch Rules by Elizabeth Wurtze


Still in the mist of getting used to poly life and everything. But so far everything seems pretty alright. Well, except for CADS lesson. Squeezing in the bus and missing 2/3 buses not a very nice way to start the morning. I had to result to cabbing down to tp even tho i live so near. Morning crowd is sucks.

First day of school, we learnt how to draw circle! Manz, there will be sketching of diagrams. My art fail how to draw. Back to doing amaths all over again. Town with zw after school. Did a little shopping. Caught date night, wanted to watch when in rome tho. But the show was hilarious! Tina Fey awesome! Chill out at burger king for dinner and telling horror stories that his uncle faced! Laughed hard at his reaction when he ate the spicy burger. Klassic.
Two days of school only but i already find it draining. The weather just made me moody.



No comments: