Sunday, April 18, 2010




Day one of orientation was weird cause we hardly knew each other. People came from diff places and all. But my mentors really did a great job in bonding us all. Laughing at the stupidest thing. Esp, the 191cm Ming xiong, the 24year old uncle. Ice breaking games, like honey can you smile for me, who stole the cookie from the cookie jar. Man, i hate the honey game! Cause no one was willing to smile for me. Engine cheers was prettayeee cool but the engine dance was tough. &I miss out on the mass dance cause i joined the omplaid(sp?) games. In the end my group didnt even get in. But well, i didt have tons of fun. Day two and three was plain fun.
Tp orientation rocks. Sorry sharon, keith i just had to rub it in. I like my timetable too.

Playing caption's ball under the hot sun, is no wonder that i got burn on the first day. But i was the only one who got burn. Squeezing 1400 people in the sports gallery not a good idea. Weather was insanely hot.

Engine school FTW.

No comments: