Saturday, December 26, 2009


-onesidedsarcasm.tumblr

Guess who is coming back today?
(:



Work@rubi on eve and xmas.
Joseph and Xuan came to find me after work. Had plans initially to head down to somewhere to drink but changeeeeed.
3other guys came too.
OMFG, orchard damn fucking flooded with people of all kind. Group of -blank- whacked my boobs. Chicken macnugget. Plus there was another guy who sprayed the foam on my hair and ran away. WTF.
But i cooled down rather fast. AHAHAH, xuan was so shock.

I forgive, but i never forget.

Managed to squeeze our way through the horrible jam. Ended up opposite cine for countdown. Thanks xuan and joseph for the gifts.
Frolick to relax. There is always poker cards when micheal lam is around. Cheat was awesome cause i had the most cards on hands.
So much for poker face.
Wa lao, the stupid train station say last train at 130 reached there 12o they close the shutters.
Bus home all the way to tampines.

Thanks guy for spending xmas eve with me!

Xmas with family after work @ expo. And got my new lappy!
Thank you mama, you rock! Of course not forgetting my father and my brother ( he paid 100!)

Lastly, Happy Boxing Day!
&My sharon sunshine is back!

No comments: