Monday, December 28, 2009

















Feeling nostalgic after yesterday christmas gathering @sir's house.
Like only 6 people turned up can!
So, i been playing volleyball since i was primary 3.
8 years just boomZ past.
All the years of horrible training and yes, physical training. We started our physical training since primary school.

Volleyball in poly?!
yes/no?

Sir's traditional mashed potato, awesome. Turkey,chips, cookies,log cakes.
My goodness, the food was never ending.
Mini mahjong games. I won one game! The usual under 2 bucks gift exchange.
Then bugis after that with xuan to look for pedi/mani but failz.
Work@ rubi after that. Store was messy, shoes missing one side, litters everywhere and stuffy.

Feeling the christmasy mood after yesterday. Realise 2009 is ending this week. Opposite of what everybody feels about 2009, i think 2009 have been great. Lessons learnt, bridges burnt, heartbroken again and again. I also have learnt to be stronger, perhaps more mature too. But there is always friends to thank for, who always never fail to stand by me. Yes is you, Sharon jasmine sexy green tea. Of course not forgetting the usual people! You should who you are.
Thanks for always being there and listening to my complaints/troubles/bitching. I know i haven been the best friend or the awesome one, thanks for loving me and treating me well.
Love you guys♥

No comments: