Friday, April 5, 2013

Singapore getaway

Finally I am not a USS virgin no more! Cause my boy made it possible to bring me to the 3 places I been wanting to go!
First day at USS with my family and my boy! Weather was insanely hot but nonetheless I enjoyed myself with the rides especially cylon! Made the boy took it and he did! Took it like 3 times!

Queuing for The Donkey show! 

Angst boy is him.

Meet my pussy cat.

Thought was this was cute.

The person inside the mascot must be paid damn high, enduring the heat and smelly costume.


So real till they look fake.

Favorite 2 photos of the day!








Swag?






One Degree 15 @ Sentosa Cove!



Yay Adventure Cove!

Went snorkeling and took most of the rides! The first ride was horrible cause we waited 40mins just for a mere 10seconds of ride! It was some dueling slide ride. Most interesting ride was the 'roller coaster' ride! It pretty much similar to Wild Wild Wet!


Our dinner after AC. Great satisfying meal at Chili's cause the portion was huge and is damn cheesy.


Our third day day was at SEA Aquarium! 


Happy faces when a shark finally photobomb us! We waited for like 5 mins smiling to the camera just for a shark to appear at the back!


Cannot express how grateful and thankful I am for you being part of my life and what I am missing out. Thank you for making me feel like heaven on earth. You know how to make me smile. I love you to bits and with every atom and molecules of me. Never thought this Sentosa getaway was possible but you made it possible. Happy advance 3 months my dear.
I love you.




No comments: