Thursday, February 21, 2013

/stuck on you

CNY Spring cleaning 13
Threw away 2 huge bags of rubbish and more rubbish. Wiped and cleaned away the dust and dirt accumulated over the months and changed the bed sheets. Cant expressed how much I love my bedsheets now, not cause of the colour but it is a 550 fucking thread count cotton bedsheets. So fucking comfortable.
So if you ever need to get a new bedsheets, get a 500 thread count at least. The least you could do to pamper yourself when you sleep.
Still loving the wall, @KLNeo.

Reunion dinner at grandparents' place. The handmade ba chor and ngoh hiang made by my ah gong is damn good. Hands up!

Aiyo, she first time hold me want to take photo together. 

Cute not.

Hehehe kena caught digging nose.

Chu Yi's OOTD 


Chu Er's OOTD


With the fav cousin


Bai Nian @ @imshindy's house with teammates




Think this was Chu San!


Woke up to this on Valentine's Day.


Fatty boy came to find me after work and ramen for valentines dinner @ Tampopo 
Still love the ramen here the best!


Cause you can be retarded with me, that's when I love you.
Happy Valentine's Day, Baby.


YAY, finally a CNY dinner at somebody's house this year! 
Just simply dinner and gambling and gathering @ @ClaudiaTYB's house. 

This CNY came too fast and left fast too.
Happy Lunar New Year. 


No comments: