Tuesday, February 19, 2013

20th

Pretty simple birthday this year. Which turn out to be pretty good or maybe cause of the company. This boy secretly planned a surprise for me. :')

Surprised birthday at Summer Breeze @ Paris Ris Park 



#Photooftheday

Birthday cake with blueberries cause Chinyi thought that the cake was plain with the candles only.


Presents from the boy! Owls piggy banks. Lovin it!
Thank you baby, for planning this for me.


Birthday Celebration at Watami Japanese Restaurant @ Raffles City. 
Birthday cake from mama which was meant for Valentine's Day.

She thinks that it was her birthday that day.





Not really clear, but is a picture of her sticking her tongue out at my brother.
She can be really cute at times.

Handmade Dream Catcher from Cindy honey. So much love from the people around me.
Now that my month is over, mug hard for the papers and get ready to party and play hard after exams.



No comments: