Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Last week of 2012

Wednesday Night at Zouk
Lovin this electric blue bareback dress
Totally remind me of why I still love Zirca instead of Zouk


If we could just party and sleep my life away.
Nah, I would rather sleep in his arms.


27th Thursday 
Tried The Basil Inn Thai Food at DTE
This is also another good to satisfy your Thai Cravings! Basil pork and the Tom Yum is a must try! 
So we couldnt decide where to go after our late lunch, and ended up cycling! Been so long since I last cycled! Feel good after 1.5 hours of cycling and I got to say I am damn weak. 



NYE at Hai Bin Prawning
The fatty with his catch of the damn big fish! And I got to see him in action catching the fish! But felt so bad for the fishes, always having to worry of being hooked and fighting for their lives. Not to mention fishes, even prawns, the moment when their pincers are pluck off. 

Spent my NYE countdown in the car with fatty and looking at the fireworks.
And Zircaaaaaaaaaa aftermath! The music was so good and almost danced for 4 hours! 
So they call me sister-in-law

Ma Fatty boy boy.
Never I would find someone like you

No comments: