Sunday, January 20, 2013

12th

Finally went kite flying! First time flying a kite and first time flying a kite with my boy.
Is a bird, no is a plane. No, is flying dog!


The boy was good at it! We, I mean him, only took less than 5 minutes before the kite is up in the skies! There was another couple trying to fly before we reach, and was still trying after we kept the kites. He made it so easy to fly the kite.


Pretty photo



He made egg mayo and hand sandwiches and I fried some chicken with bean curd wraps! Mini picnic @ Barrage




His favorite photo of the day.

Kite flying for only half an hour cause it started pouring! Everybody was panicking and trying to rewind back the kite and squeezing in the shelter. We chill a little before heading to Chit's and Bar Restaurant for dinner!
The view is great, hearing the waves crash, seeing airplanes arriving and with the perfect company.

Cream of mushroom soup

Mozza Cheesestick
OMFG this is the best cheese sticks I ever eaten.
Really yum yum in the tum tum!

Baby pork ribs which was also yum yum!

Salmon fillet with mashed potatoes

Whut

Kisses on the cheeks

Polaroids and necklace

I thought he would ask the official question here, but no. I was a little bumped but nonetheless I enjoyed my day with him.

After everything, got home to see this on my bedroom wall.
Immediately melted into liquid form. Which boy does this just to ask an official question?
I opened the door, he handed my a bouquet of flowers. 
12 purple roses.
I hugged him and he whisper into my ears 
"will you be my girlfriend?"
I just kept saying 
"yes yes yes!"
This was my favorite photo of the day.
I couldnt bear to tear it off, so I left it there and we started pasting all our photos on the wall. 
Our wall of love, my dear Kai Liang.

I love you.
I am so lucky to have you here right now and can officially call you mine.


I could smile at this for a long time.
Be a better person that I know I can be, for me, for you, for us.

No comments: