Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

Happy boys with their christmas exchange presents from me and julia!

Amount of food we got for our annual steamboat! But this year at Dominic's house!
Thanks for hosting!

After dinner and exchanging present means gambling time.
His room was so huge that it could fit 2 mahjong tables.
One table for mahjong and the other for poker.


Christmas 2012

Christmas 2011








Christmas 2010


Christmas 2012 with enen and mama at Tanglin Mall

So adorz


Went Christmas shopping with my fav honey. Damn, was a productive shopping and catching up.
Luv luv luv

So sweet, cutting into smaller pieces for me.
Look at him focusing on the food. 


The boys came to find us and crash our dinner dates at Hot Tomato @ 313
It serves good western food meals at affordable prices! 

Pork chop and my half eaten sausage.
The black pepper sauce is goooooooooood.


Home cooked lunch done by my fatty.
Egg porridge ( my fav porridge )
Pan fried egg and minced meat ( my fav too )
Fish and fish cakes along with carrot cake ( constant fav )
Cause he is sweet this way to cook my fav dishes.


Duck face? 

:D

25th at @jeffyliam's crib

@jeffyliam's fucking fat rabbit - Muffin 
A little too huge to be a muffin.

Geylang's dim sum after that and punggol water park to spend the rest of the Christmas and the starting of boxing day!


Indian poker, charades, lepak with the bunch of siao gi nas.
Laughed my ass off and totally enjoyed my night.

Lastly, I want to say thank you to this boy who picked me up at my darkest hour and showered me the love I needed.
 Let's grow fat together x





No comments: