Sunday, September 2, 2012

Party and Workaholic Mode

Thought this was a really pretty picture taken. Galaxy with birds flying freely.
Credits to Instagram


Maybe I should get one of these plants for myself! They have pretty frozen flowers too, open and close when is hot and cold. Go check this pretty plants at OC push carts! They really have pretty flowers, plants in jar and moss! They make lovely presents for your family and friends!


Du Lan Jiao notebook from Mok as a farewell gift! 

Ahhh, freedom from office hours, I survived it. The grueling office hours.
Byebye CAG, Till we meet again, or not..


Karan!


Joker Han Wei and Hadi


Samuel! ^^

With the best supervisor you can ask for!



Starbucks treat from Karan! 


HAHAHA

From the big boss Ming Sue!
Felt so proud being able to work in CAG EDG for my internship, really was a fruitful and meaningful one. 
Thank you all the supervisors and colleagues. ^^



Just another day in the office rotting away since presentations and everything was done and was just simply waiting for time to pass.



Check out his biceps and abs, so hot wor.

Party mode on the last day of internship
>8 years of flenship Miss Zee


Wild ones for the night.


Spend $0 the whole night cause party mama also going to party, hitch a ride from her to CQ. Entrance fee  and drinks was free. Zirca >>> Rebel now. Rebel was full of ah neh nehs cannot maintain. But nonetheless, music was good and crowd was alright! Stayed through the night and they just had to play Oppa Gangnam Style song for the last song. 
Mama also ended her party same time as me which means no need to cab and have my own personal cab driver. My mama really deserves a award for being so hit and loves me so much. 

I am just glad the 1st is over. Clubbing is supposedly to ease my pain and forget you but you were on my mind the whole night. Just cant seem to kick you away. Seeing all the yellow swifts around is scary, it reminds me of you. One month but is not getting any easier, but I will get used to this and I would get over you like how you get over me. Soon, I hope.

Back to 12hours of working 6 days a week. 
Stay happy this September, everybody. Xxx





No comments: