Monday, August 27, 2012

Too much, too soon.


Realize letting go not as easy I thought it would. You were a part of me, now I lost you completely. It feels like I got nowhere to go. It is even possible to lose someone in just merely few hours?
Time heals right? Or is what I have to constantly remind myself. Really hate you so much yet I am holding on still.
Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Been sick over a week already and still coughing. First two days was really horrible, woke up to puke my stomach acid out and coughing non stop like someone just switched on my cough button. Or someone was just cursing me to cough my lungs out. Saw another doctor, pop pills and thankfully I the next few nights was smooth. In the sense that I never wake up in the middle of the night to puke. I guess sometimes you really need to be really sick to take a break. 

Give my heart a break too.


Brother finally unlock level NC16. Please try to grow the ballz up and man up. 
Dinner at Outback on a Saturday night. Not a fan of beef though. 

This was just the appetizer and it was huge! Cheesy fries was gooooood. Anything with cheese is good. 



Tiny orange eggless cake!



Every year, same spot for whoever's birthday.
Is like a standard place to take photos of birthday cakes and birthday people.

Ending August soon, and what I experience for this whole month is that everybody comes and goes.
Save me from my never ending misery and self pity.
X

No comments: