Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stereo Hearts

Working in the office where you can get food easily just means one thing - weight gain.



Last few days in transit so we are and going to dine in transit for the rest of the week!


EDSM was at 230 but we had to sit through the whole meeting cause our item was number 8 which was the last item. Sat through a 4 hours meeting and looking at how bosses shoot their bullets and how a meeting actually goes.
Last presentation for this whole month and cant believe the 18weeks just went pass like that.


My MP/SIP buddies!

At 4:09pm trying to get the SIP report done.


To no regrets, I really wanted it at that point of time. All I can say is just wasted, gone to waste, gone.

I feel like a frog in the well, only knowing news through twitter, no life Abrie. Internship ending in two days but coffee machine job starting in 4 days. Everyday 12 - 8pm, I guess is way way better then office hours. Really, office hours is insane. 

Been chionging my HK drama and neglecting my Vampire Eric and Damon. I just watched one episode of TB and is going to be season finale!? Staying home and chionging all the dramas is life together with fruits juices and chips.

On the healthier side, I went for a jog this evening. Managed to run 2km and some crunches. Felt so good after sweating and working out. Damn, haven felt like this since a while. Feels good to wear my favorite jersey and tights to for run. 
At least 2km twice a week - My goal for the next two months till BKK trip in October.


No comments: