Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Halfway more

Yes, another two weeks and I am so done with this 830-6 jobbbbbbbb. Not hating my internship, but really hate the working hours.

Zirca/Rebel on the 18th for Cheong's birthday!



Birthday boy with his Awfully chocolate cupcake! ^^
Hope you enjoyed your night.



Chao bin enen who refuses to smile for my camera.

Cousin's baby first birthday!


Pearlin Tan's first birthday! 


Pretty icing cake which costs 260 bucks!


Gathering like these is like CNY gathering. Somehow, I can feel the family bond better for this side of the family than the other side.
Just thankful for whatever I have right now. 

Roamed around with mama to serangoon, hougang, punggol, foch road and tampines to do my checks and bought a hell lot of comfort food and snacks despite my horrible dry cough which last a week already.
Well there is a saying "fight fire with fire"
The slience actions my mama do for me I feel so loved. I know whatever she does, is to make me happy. Never once gave me stress over anything, never. I love you, mama.

No comments: