Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thankful

Boyfriend snoozing away.
Dont judge my comfy bedsheets.


We all make mistakes, is what we do after the mistakes to make it up that matters and not to make the same mistakes again.
Just really thankful for the boy, my friends and my mama for the past 2 weeks of hell. 

I never really thought of what I really want to do after this whole internship and my poly life. I want to pursue a degree but I dont know what to major in. I guess my plan now is just study and work my ass away. 

Oh yes, got a job offer on being a mystery shopper! Oh yeah oh yeah! Money money come to mama.

My weekends was kinda me staying home and partying with my tissues paper, catching up will all my fav  dramas, playing mj after 3456129365412387 months and spending some quality time with boyfriend.
This is what I call weekends life. But good things come to an end, week 13 would be hell cause I need to OT two days till 11pm which means 14hours in airport. 
Let me survive this week well. X



No comments: