Sunday, June 17, 2012

Routine

Cause baby, you dont know how your mood can totally affect me.


Tried GC Milk Melon Tea at the airport! And the best thing is that there is staff discount and 24H! Early morning gc sounds good with mac breakfast or egg tarts! 

If this carries on, I prolly will be growing sideways.

Yes, I am still alive and surviving.

Came home after work to find my sexy chinchilla posing for me.

Like boss sitting on the massage chair and didnt offer to help me change my bedsheets!

Strictly Pancakes on Friday! Plan was to surprise Ivy but failed terribly. Exposed much.



Benedict the theif! 
Pancakes was not too bad but the service/staff there is totally horrible. Not worth heading there again, rather have my macs deluxe breakfast.

Today's happy food! Tried sea salt caramel for the first time and ICC beats udders/CSC hands down.


No comments: