Sunday, June 3, 2012

Only Human

Thai Express for dinner @ the airport!

First time trying soft shell crab, only ate the legs! Not a seafood person here.



His fav seafood tom yum with glass noodles!

Snoozing away~


Tried The Hand Burger with mama Just a week ago! Was meh, prefer carl's junior then TBH.


Mama examining her pulled pork burger.

Tmr marks the 7th week of internship. Working life seems different. Everybody is just busy with their own work, partitions to separate everybody. My office is awkwardly quiet throughout the day but luckily, I dont have to stay in the office all the way and get to go around surveying! Same old routine every week. 

I have been busy lately, busy with what I myself dont even know. I just know that I am lack of sleep and need more time in a day. 

Saturday,
  • Brought Enen to the water playground at the rooftop at T1, she cant get enough of it even playing for more than an hour. Is amazing how kids can be so fascinated with water and can just play alone. She is really a pretty amazing girl. Just that she is super lazy in walking, doesnt like to walk or sit on the pram. Just liked to be carried. Love the way she calls me "jie jie bao bao", "jie jie carry" Too adorable.


  • Caught the movie Dark Shadow, if is wasnt for Johnny Depp I dont think I will watched it too. Story is pretty boring and slow. Those who have yet to catch it, dont bother. Boyfriend was pretty bumped watching the movie. But at least he didnt get all angst. He stayed cause I wanted to watch. 


Sunday,
  • Lunch alone at a hawker centre and got my long awaited Hazelnut milk tea
  • Coffee selling for 3 hours @ PP
  • Boyfriend came down really for a while like 10mins just to find me and left with a goodbye kiss.
  • Dinner at Putien with mama
  • Currently: finding the thoughts to write for my logbook


What I’m asking for is for you to love me for me, for all of me. The parts of me you like, the parts of me you don’t, the parts of me that cannot be all you hope me to be. That’s all I’m asking for. To give or to take is easier? How much more can you give. I rather be the one taking in the damage than to damage you. To put myself in your shoes. 



No comments: