Sunday, May 20, 2012

19, almost there.

Awesome chocolate paradise cake from Angie the Choice which I ordered 3 days in advance! The chocolate gao lat! Wanted to get 19 durain puffs but not everybody like durains so chocolate cake! Just a 15cm cake. It was annoying cause It couldnt fit all 19 candles like I wanted it too.

It was a good surprise and luckily yesterday night the boyfriend was feeling lazy and didnt came to MBS to find me cause I was suppose to be at "work"
Initial plan was me who bring him down while Cheryl bring her boyf down to surprise together but wc had to tell me straight that he didnt want to go to Silvery Moon @ Pasir ris Park and 'go ECP sua'
Stunnedddddd. So had to ask wc's partner in crime to bring him down! First surprise was for Clarence then wc! 
The waiting part was so nerve wrecking cause wc came in slightly later! He actually believe I was at work at MBS.

Planned this for 2 weeks and it turned out well! Happygirl93@tampines.com

Birthday boys and girlfs!







Wasnt ready and cut off the boy's face. hurhurhur

My order for that night! Which I feel was such a rip offfffffff. At least they got good drinks!

Gross blood clot

Bright red Paul Frank boxers I got for my dearest boyfriend! Me and my boxers fetish. 

No comments: