Sunday, May 13, 2012

1 week of visuals

5th May - Night Safari with family plus Enen! Almost 13 years ago since the last night I went there! 

Sunset




Just look at enen!


"I am sexy and I know it"


Night Safari the name explains it all, cant take much photos, it was too dark. The animals were either sleeping or eating with their butts facing us. It was not what I expected it to be, maybe the Singapore Zoo would be a better choice! Next stop prolly the zoo and jurong bird park! 

Dinner at Mandrain Hotel for some Peking Duck with the family!

Peking duck! ^^.

Liu sha bao! But this was meh, the one at Bao Today is better!



Got my airport pass and finally when in the transit area! It feels a little weird going in the transit area when you are not travelling overseas. But the perks of working at the airport is that you can get in the transit area and shop in the duty free! T3 really has the amazing airside area! 


Surprise Claudia at the airport on her birthday! Great success cause she didnt suspect anything and didnt expect us to be there!

This girl act like it was her birthday.

Birthday girl!





Random lunch time @ work! Salmon Don at staff canteen for just $4.50.
Another perk - cheap food at staff canteen and staff discount!

My dinner on thurs cause I had to do OT and didnt want a fattening dinner so had potato Q and carrot cake to go along with my hk drama!

Friday night with the boy cause work was halfway then we had to back to school to meet our sip supervisor. 
Friday was good.

Party people on saturday night @ Phuture













This pretty much sums up my whole week. Here it goes again, monday all over and I am almost one month through my internship! 


No comments: