Friday, March 30, 2012

Birthdays & Helipad

Gab's 19th & Julia's 20th birthday surprise was a success! Cause both of them didnt suspect a thing! Good planner here and a good liar. More of a get together too, sung K @ Teo Heng which is really cheap and worth the money. Heard the three duo sing, and they can sing for real! Dinner at Astons with a dessert at -18 degree at I12Katong! Frozen yogurt cake, is really good for people who like yogurt and cake all in one!












Photo of the day! Love the effect too!









My face pretty hor.














Happy birthday to the birthday babies! 

-degree natural frozen yogurt cake!









So decided to head down to Helipad after the celebration! 


While the 3 of us still sober.

When I am sober and she is not.



Clearly, still sober after puking. And I still like Rebel compared to Helipad. My first time there and it was mehhhh. But I had the worse headache. Thank God that I didnt have any hangover but woke up to a blackout in the whole building. 

30th March means pay day and 2 more days before the boy comes home!


No comments: