Sunday, February 26, 2012

To: Boyfriend

This is for you for doing a wonderful job as a boyfriend. Baby sitting my sister, climbing into places where it is too small for you. For delivering food to my door step. For fetching me to school when it is raining heavily. For all being my alarm clocks and supper date. For going dinner with me instead of your friends. For ditching soccer once to just spend time with me and walking all around tampines area. For all the home cooked meals you cooked for me. And for many other things you have done for me. The things you would do for me, things that you won't normally do, things that are just for me just to make me happy and see that smile on my face. You really know how to make me happy from your bottom of your heart, no need for fancy flowers or chocolates, just your sincere heart. And that is enough me for. Even sometimes we piss each other off, just for the record, doesn't mean I am angry at you mean I love you any less, I love you more and more each day.


I am more than thankful to have you. I am glad you are in my life now. You are a part of me, a part of my life.

I love you, Wei Chong, always.

No comments: