Friday, February 3, 2012

Surprise

31st Jan
The boy fetched me from school! Made our way to NTUC to buy some ingredients for some home cooked spaghetti.
Before started cooking, I cut myself with a knife while washing it. I just can be a little more clumsy only.
Love love wuvvvv lurbs his home cook dishes. Been so long since he cooked for me!

Like a boss eating, reading newspaper and watching Home Alone 2.

Then after dinner we chilled a little before starting on our individual projects. 
Stuck home doing projects on my birthday.

Then slightly after 12mn, this Chin Yi and Wei Sia decided to surprise me! Hair in a mess, cui face with spec. Love love surprises too. Arent they sweet.



19 candles!


On the actual day, pretty much sucks at the beginning and slightly at the end but the boy made it good. I am sorry for hurting you, you swallowed your pride just to see the smile on my face. Thank you baby, I love you.

Birthday dinner with family at Jerry's BBQ! I had pull pork platter, the pork there is awesome, second time having it! Ordered like way too much food! Bill came out to $200++ for 6 pax. Soup + main course + dessert + alot of side dishes!



Main focus: Dad and his main course!
220g of steak
Corn
Mushroom + veggies
Baked potato
Crayfish
Giant prawns

Mini cake which couldnt fit all 19 candles so stuck one huge one in the middle of the cake.

Happy 19th to myself.












And just today(2nd feb) my classmate surprised me after a lecture and in a middle of a tutorial lesson which it was the day I choose to go school in a tee and shorts and slippers. Not pretty lah.


3rd cake, I made 3 wishes. And all the 3 wishes I made is the same.


Since Ivy is not in the picture, her look a like will take over.



Kena caught for licking it. Opps.


Decided to settle our sushi craving! Sakae didnt have our buffet so heading over to Nihon Mura! Ordersd like pigs and eat like one too.




I didnt show my birthday on my fb just to see who remembers my birthday without the reminders. Sneeky much.

February will be such a hectic month. But I shall remember to stay happy.

No comments: