Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stress simi?

Surprisingly, for the first time, I am not feeling the stress over the upcoming exams. I take it as a good thing. I been stressing myself for a long long time. Take a little breather before I really study hard which means cramping all the notes into my head. The amount of stuffs I need to remember is really kinda scary. This also means that this is the last second official exams I am taking before my poly life ends. This week next year, I would have officially end my poly life.

Just one more day to my first paper. And just 6 more days till I officially end my year 2.2.

All this time there was a few people we kept on pushing my and always there when I need some help or someone to talk too. You know who you are. xoxo Cant thank them enough.

Contracts Manangement, here I come.

No comments: