Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meanwhile in my life,

Currently rendering the viewpoints needed for my project and it keeps turning black. Panic mode totally on. Submission is due later at 10am.




 Finally passed my TP today! Strike curb but manage to pass it! Over the moon, now I know how wc felt with he pass it! Called my mama immediately, she more kan chiong then me to get the P plate and so happy that I can drive her around instead her driving us all the time. Say hello to a new driver her.

At my ah ma's brother's son wedding which I dont even know. Dislike going for wedding when I dont even know the groom or bride. But on the bright side, can dress up alittle, wore my first maxi dress out!


This little one has been coming over to stay and making a mess out of my living room. Sibei hiao this girl.


Sushi buffet on the 2nd feb! Spam the meat like free and ate like a pig.



Dinner at DTF for many XLBs. Surprise after surprise! 


Cupcakes and donuts > cakes

Sexy undies from @imshindy

Why do all good things come to an end. 




No comments: