Friday, February 17, 2012

End of 2.2

Valentine's Day gift from my Contracts lecturer. First gift I receive that day. She actually hand made 260 of them for the whole of her contracts class.


Thursday marks the end of year 2.2 for me. Last formal with blazor presentation for the year. 




LOL @ at all of our legs, all same pattern.



So today, headed out with this girl last meeting before she is going back to aussie to study again. We have so much to talk about.


Saw this really cute chinchill @ Pet's Lover Centre @ PP! But it freaking cost me $590?! 
She is so pretty, maybe I should go break in and steal it.

First working day of the month of feb and my only working day. Just gonna take a break for the weekends before starting to do revision for the upcoming main exams. 

No comments: