Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dramas in 3 days.

 Christmas dinner 2011 with some new people and ms kat koo! Steamboat at Alvin's place again! One year just went past. Like just last year, wc came along too, not attached to him yet. But this year, together for almost a year.
Christmas gift exchange, the excitement when we bought and wrap and exchanging. I like that feeling.












Update gossip session at katong with @sharonishungry 
Merry Christmas to you too, early one. Sorry that I am not able to spend christmas and your birthday this year. But I am sure will have many more to come. 


hehehe ^^

Crash my brother's and melvin's class BBQ after the gossip session! Free food and free ride, why not. The guys were pretty friendly, joking around and all. Imagine 3 years later, would we still meet up with our poly mates? Is nice to have contact with your poly friends, sec and pri. 

K, awkward me in their class bbq.


Then decided to head down to zouk for some partying which wasnt such a great night. Totally fail 17th dec ever, wont want it to happen again.







 To my dear Chinyi, I known you since primary 5. Got close since I know you. We all have our struggles. You're a strong girl. For the 8 years of friendship, ♥.

No comments: