Thursday, October 20, 2011

First (il)legal clubs


Met Claudia for some HTHT, you are stronger than you know, strong than all of us. Cheap thrills at bugis area plus Koi! Walked to The Cathay and chilled and the steps where we bumped into Ivy! Rough patches my girls seems to be going through. 


Met the two hotties, boyf and Tim after that and heading down to Titanium Thai club with mama and friends! Free entry and drinks and importantly, eye opener! First time going to a Thai Disco. Jumped to a gigolo club at GaGa after that!This is was the ultimate and wowwwwww. Best thing was with my mama and all her friends together with my boyf and tim! All jaw dropped. Left around 330, couldnt see the China ladies hanging flowers for the guys there! 
That was my last week of holidays ladies' night.

So today whole day spent time with En En! Brough her to eXplorerKids to play! The perks of having a baby in the family. It brings joy, the way she react and sticks to me. Meet my little baby sister. 







No comments: