Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekends for once was real productive - in terms of money and time spend. Working as a promoter near my place. But 8 hours shift alone on weekends a bit ._.
Dinner with my boy after work makes me happy. Saturday dinner at Pan Pacific! Some jap resturant then went to Swensens for some durian supreme ice cream. Sat was the best dinner date with him and his family ever. I could use more dinner date like these. Felt warm inside.

Sunday work again, jap food for lunch then dinner at Aijsen with the boy again. Jap food manic. Thinking if I should get another job over the holidays in the weekdays. Work my ass off for kaching.

Definitely is a stay home monday for me. So tired of the standing and talking to the customers. I deserve a good rest, shall give a morning call to the boy in about 4 hours time.

No comments: