Wednesday, August 10, 2011









One day job at Marina Bay Financial Centre. Easy job and easy money. Watched NDP Parade on screens and through the windows of the office. Actually I only paid attention to the fireworks. I was at the 45th level of the building. View is simply spectacular. Fireworks infront of me and spammed the camera for the pictures, some turn out to be pretty.

After work walked to MBS to meet my teammates. They never fail to put a smile on my face. Suppose to stay over and head the x pool in the morning but sigh, the sister decided to vomit blood. No stayover no swimming in the x pool. And the silly Mad took ALL the mini alcohol out and start snapping photos without knowing it will be charge once is move or taken out. Heng sai they didnt charge her. Ting rui doing 7 wonders. Worse nightmare. All in one national day. No projects on that day just all my happy people.

Including this boy of my.


No comments: