Friday, July 8, 2011

Week 11 of school down. In the next few weeks, projects and assignments will be due, more pressure, more conflict, more stress, more hair loss. I am really tired of the girls drama. We all have differences and we are selfish no matter how much we think we are not. He is may be right, about some guys may be more mature then girls. in mentally. Does do we even put aside all those and let it go? Are we able to really forget it when we say we do? We are more likely to say fuck you. I do it too often, not sparing a though for others. And fuck myself for not doing that cause words hurts, esp those that we do not think twice. I am really mentally tired. Is there even such thing as too tired to be able to fall asleep?

Maybe, just maybe I want 2012 to be real. The world is such a cruel place, society is scary and judgmental. What have become of us? Such monsters. Sometimes, I really dont know who is actually not faking mask. Friends is indeed such a vague terms.

Negative thoughts aside because he says that I have too much negative stuff on my mind.
The boy never fail to surprise me. Even mini ones like calling me last minute saying that he us coming to my place for dinner. Yes I do want to always spend my free time with you and not my projects. I always want your attention. But I am trying to balance it all. Too much of something is unhealthy too. My dear, you been great. I am sorry if I have whine too much till it pisses you off and having to affect your mood just to deal with my issues. I guess I have been too insensitive, even after so long. When I say 'believe me, I am trying' I am really trying.

No comments: