Sunday, April 17, 2011

Maybe I just thought I was enough, apparently not. Is it cause I am not trying hard enough? Or you just simply gave up on me. Maybe I should learn not to give anymore promises, cause I always seem to let everybody down. Or maybe is cause I gave the wrong impression. I dont know. I tried, that is all I can say. Dont everyone else say that too? I cant simply 'fuck it, fuck you'
"When no one makes any promises. Then will there truly be no disappointment" Right Keith?

I miss my boy, I miss sharon, I miss Keith, I miss my close friends. Someone who is comfortable to talk too. Thoughts keep staying in my head and I cant get it out. Cant find the effing words to say, cant describe how I am feeling. Well, we wear masks and put up a strong front every morning right?

Just tell me all this shall pass, too?

No comments: