Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This week is prolly my last week before my 'no-lifer' life starts, again. Was thinking the past few night about all sorts of stuff. Love, friends, commitments, karma,my pets and death. If I died in my sleep, what changes there would be, impact on everybody I know. Wouldnt that be scary. I teared a little when I thought of you. But I know I am much stronger than before. This too, shall past. I know I will have a even tougher times ahead for this sem cause I am already dying physically. Plus the world is such a small thing. So many things I have taken for granted. I am still young and learning right? But some things I just dont really give a damn about, indifferent. Women are such emotional and sensitive creatures indeed. Today school was great, actually was the company not really school. I really really dislike my PSPS teacher, back face him through out the lesson. (Y) My bunch of Jack It, Shindy and Sexy totally made my day and I do feel better.

No comments: