Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feels like forever since I have a break. Who am I kidding, I never really had a break like constantly filled up with plans. This few days have been fruitful since saturday. Angela's wedding. For the very first time I been invited to a malay wedding. Food was shiok, pretty bride and hot waiters. Failed studying on sunday, end up playing mono deal before meeting @vhannn and the sisters after 2383761432donkey years. No awkwardness just catch up and really nice to know that you have a friend for 10years? Monday was rather a horrible day for me. Thank God tuesday was slightly better. Bumped into so many people and caught up here and there a little. And tomorrow meeting my sexy bitches for HP.


Is time I stand firm and make my decisions already. What do I really want?

No comments: