Thursday, May 20, 2010

When wrtoral presentation get boring, toilet break and start taking photos. I am so gald that i am done with my speech and got 17! No more wrtoral for me! Wearing formal and walking into engine school not a good idea, you will get awkward stares from people all around. Well, is not everyday your class will wear formal outfit hence we spam the camera.
My tao eh say everyday must take picture.

TAO EH.


I am not even at his shoulder height.








Guy in formal = Hawwwwwt





We were restless at CADS lesson. Was supposed to practice on it but ..






JACK IT!





Vb training the day before, never stretch run two rounds somemore results in muscle ache, walking like duck. Plus tough rug training today, cycling tmr. Scheduled packed ttm. Vb training was awesome cause we were all high and qtpie smiled at me!

REBUS here I come! 5 articles more!

No comments: