Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cause I am barely breathing
And I can't find the air
I don't know who I'm kidding
Imagining you care


Headed to 313 with Xuan and Keith after school, those two ass end school like at 11. Update about each other's life in poly. Xuan got a male ang moh for her lecture! Another round of retail therapy today! Trying to make Xuan more feminine, mission number one.

Today was awesome.
1. Applied for scholoarship.
2. Someone praise me today.
3. Happy with the things i bought.
4. Caught up with Xuan and Keith.

Chilling at starbucks with free coffee from Keith, talking to Xuan how much she wanted to appeal to tp. If only she and sharon was in tp, things could have been so different. And after today's meeting, i do realize that i do miss 4G a lot.

Sexy coming down tmr to tp for me! (:

No comments: