Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sharon's afternoon call woke me up. Rushed, okay maybe took a little of my time down to cine to meet her and marc. It was pouring. I really wanted to saw umbrella with that hot ang moh to find you guys one okay! Buttttt, being rich kids, bought a cheap but damn orh biang umbrella from 7-11. And then I had to donate to the lucky lady who was also waiting for the rain to stop. HEH. Walked all round town, settled for Chippy's fried mars bars+curry cheese chicken! Look for marc's vans. He xia suay, the shirts/shoes he wants all either last pair/no size. Donated 1buck to the tissue auntie and saw the auntie smoking after that. Bitch around talked about school, reminisced. I do miss the jokes played on lim chin huat! Esp, the singing birthday song every time he comes in.

Been away from school and books, I feel stupid. I doubt myself whenever i have to give back customers change. Triple count to make sure I give the correct change.

No comments: