Thursday, December 31, 2009


-justanotherrunaway@tumblr


Oh look, is new year's eve already.
Last day of 2009.
Like i mention before, this year been great. Despite all the bitchiness, retarded quarrel i had with friends. Some come and go, but some decided to stay.
2009:
I got eagles award! ( first time leh, give me some credit!)
Been a totally fucking annoying bitch, i swear i was that horrible.
Survived four years of volleyball training and physical ones. ( Duck walk and some other horrible ones)
I been through Os! Or rather i am done with it!
Lim Chin Huat's chemistry lesson. ( i think i might miss this crazy old guy)
Made new friends!
Started working! (first ever retail job and i like it)
The list will go on and on and is like 1258am now. And i got work tmr the whole day.

Another surprise failz at ECP. After work rushed down to ECP and waited for sunshine to appear. Drinks+chips+exchange gifts while waiting. Epic failed surprise, seriously. Is it that hard to surprise someone? But we still had a great time. ♥ today.



"I'm a freak but thank you for loving me. Cause' you're doing it perfectly."
-Whatya want from me by Adam Lambert.

No comments: