Thursday, December 17, 2009




-fuckingobscenity@tumblr

Owls are fascinating and cute okay.
Did i mention that i got this pair of owl earrings but they look creepy.
I like.

Adam lambert's album have been playing over and over again on my playlist.
Paramore is coming to singapore on 7march2010! viola!
Awesome.

Dearest sunshine surprise me at work on monday.♥
Box clarence and sean came to look for me after work too! Dinner at food court and the constant suaning at my oh-so-powderful-england.
And we were crazy enough to walk from orchard to DG to take the train. Mr Box decided to be mr nice guy and sent me home.Thanks♥

The next day was spent with Alex lam! Headed to marina barrage cause sua ku here never been there before. But was raining when we reached the bus stop. WA LAO always happen to me.
Chiong inside and stepped on puddles of water. Both of our lovely shoes was wet.
Alex, stop been heartbroken cause there are too many heartbroken people in the world. And women are not monsters.


We lose the people we love because they are meant to love someone else. We lose them because we are destined to find somebody else. It is a simple fact that sometimes hard to accept because we are too stubborn to let go of something that doesn't belong to us anymore.
-Staree@tumblr

No comments: