Friday, December 11, 2009


Credits to sharon for sharing the picture!
-Your cue to laugh damn loud now-



Brother says 'byebye tekong!'
I think i look pak jiao here.

And my mama goes 'very hot lehhhh!'


Quibec commpany marching in.

Its actually a Q.

Brother's POP on wed was actually great. Esp when the Quibec (sp?) commpany came out to perform. AWMG, army guys dancing to cute girly songs. Took a video of it too! The whole thing ended around 6. First time and last time going to tekong. Dinner at Phin's with family and the waiter was rather amusing. He talk sibei fast and we could only catch the first few words he was trying to say. Had fried cheeseballs and marsbars. Sinful like crap and i had dinner at astons the next day plus shaved ice.

I have to take my weight.

Besides my papa haven call me about highlighting my hair!
Sad x1000!

Yes, caught new moon after that. I just had so many comments about the show even tho i know the show suck manz. But for Jacob, hot body. When edward came out, i burst out laughing. So did my brother.
Ended around 12 and saw people still queuing outside M1 store. WTH?

Anyway my wednesday was great.

Work@rubi the next day and had lesser customers. I saw a ming xing! But i dont know what is his name call.
This guy! He asked me where is the nearest ATM but i dont know!

He actually looks a lot younger in real life.

Got my voucher for cotton on to buy 'uniform'. Headed to parkway with sunshine to buy clothes.
Work again tmr and a meeting at 8am.

I got extra $200 cause i got the eagles awards! The letter came and told me to collect it after 28 december. Happy much!

No comments: