Friday, November 20, 2009






I GOT A JOB AT RUBIIIIIIIIIIIIII SHOES. (:
happy only.
Woke up super early just to register for the interview at some ulu hotel. I even got lost, i went alone k!
Suppose to meet at 9 at mrt, but dear selene woke up at 9. Cough all the way to the hotel and stood there like an idiot.
I PASS THE INTERVIEW. There was this really pretty mixed italian/jap girl and another who look like yang lin. Alanna,raj and teng li got the job too. My group everyone got in. Happiness.
Met my sunshineeeeee after everything. Great catching up and had fun laughing the the man who likes to camwhore too. HAHAHA. LurbZ you. Had tea break at Ding Tai Fung, walao eh, cant believe i actually ordered the wrong xiao long bao. Ordered the crab meat one, awful. Fried rice and ice cream even tho i was coughing all the way and i bet i piss like half the people on the bus.

Lunch with bible study peeps later, should i go or not? Sick leh, eat whatttt.

No comments: